Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Breech Of Consent.

Things I hate:
Actors
Headshots
Staged Readings
Agents
Child actors
Children doing anything that is meant for adults
Like keeping blogs
Or having sex
My father
The Internet presence that is Ada Grey and her controlling mother
I don't know them
But, I disdain their hype
I loath the "project"
I want to not only expose it as meaningless,
But, explore the breech of consent that is taking place
I believe very passionately that children should be nurtured
In all their interests
This is the opposite of nurture
This is interfering with growth
This is taking something from her she doesn't even know that she has
Much like rape
Very different
But, the same breech of consent

Things I love:
Poetry
Children
Animals
Advocates for them
My opinions
The opinions of people who disagree with me
My apartment
My ensemble
My partner
My Support
Peach rings
My blog
Alice Seabold
Susie Salmon
My recovery
My survival
My mother

Afternoon,
Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment