Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear Lovers,

Matchbox has a little needle in his little paw,
That's how we left him last night in the Kitty ICU.
He was pretty sick looking in that incubator thing.

Wreck
Fast
Moan
Wait
Orange
Leak
Block
Wreck

He's in surgery right now, as we speak, that's a good thing, progress. Last night he was too sick to have surgery.

I just want to take him home.
All things need homes.
All the time.

I'm not a freak. But, I love my kitties with my whole heart. I understand that there are different kinds of loves. Don't talk to me about love. I'll out smart you in loss, I eat sentiment on my eggs, I'm a poet, I need little lives on my feet like a man needs a cave on his face, we can't loose him.

I'm not yelling, I'm fine, I'm eating my sandwich over my text book.

Say his name on an exhale,
Skin and Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment